The Hudson Design Kit
Hudson is where modern minimalist meets city hip. He’s a little broody, a little edgy, but with a clean-cut appearance that feels utterly timeless. How does he do it? Hudson’s design secrets lie in charcoal-toned shower tiles with depth, a classic wood vanity, white hexagonal tile flooring, and matte black finishes. For a modern-style bathroom that looks smart and offers a bold dose of confidence, Hudson is the way to go.
this kit is…
Modern and moody with a masculine lean.
Clean-cut yet full of depth and dimension.
Monochromatic with an organic twist.
Best with a teakwood and tobacco scented candle.
this kit includes…
1. Bathroom Design Mood Board
- Your mood board includes all of the specified items shown together for a snapshot view of what your final bathroom layout will look and feel like. Hello, beautiful.
2. Clickable Shopping List for Items & Materials
Your Design Kit shopping list includes quality selections at multiple price tiers for the following items:
- All hardscape materials: floor tile, wall tile, niche tile, grout selections, countertop, schluter
- Stand alone vanity and/or paint color for a custom cabinetry design of your choice
- Sink (if not included with a vanity)
- Cabinet Hardware (if not included with a vanity)
- Wall Hooks & Towel/TP Fixtures
- Wall Color
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Lighting Fixtures
- Bonus: Option for a stand alone shower + shower floor tile
- Bonus: Option for a freestanding tub
- Bonus: Art & Styling items (like Shower Curtain, Rugs, Wall Shelves, Framed Art, etc.)
3. Renovation Guidebook
- Your Renovation Guidebook is an info-packed PDF that will help you make smart selections from the shopping list above based on your specific bathroom, budget, and needs. It will also help you navigate future conversations with your General Contractor as your reno progresses.
4. Renovation Spec Book
- Your Spec Book is where you will record your final selections (from said shopping list) and eventually present it to your General Contractor for a bid and implementation. Precision is key to clear communication and implementation, and we’ve made it effortless!
5. Renderings, Technical Drawings & Styling Guide
- Color Renderings of a Standard American Bathroom (Multiple elevations & a floorplan)
- Technical line drawings with recommended installation location & measurements for items on the shopping list
Please note: By purchasing this design kit, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.