The Porter Design Kit (TX)
(Plus applicable taxes)
Porter pairs the deep, dark hues of Cape Cod with the lively refinement of city living. His classic foundation rests in brass hardware, white shower tile, and sleek touches of black. Far from stuffy, his blue tile accent, diamond-backed scones, and colorful rug and shower curtain add energy and personality. For a bathroom that is equal parts casual and luxury, Porter is a sure thing.
this kit is…
New England coast meets city chic
Clean and totally tailored
Full of personality and timeless color
Best with a hot bath + a cool Manhattan
this kit includes…
1. Bathroom Design Mood Board
- Your mood board includes all of the specified items shown together for a snapshot view of what your final bathroom layout will look and feel like. Hello, beautiful.
2. Clickable Shopping List for Items & Materials
Your Design Kit shopping list includes quality selections at multiple price tiers for the following items:
- All hardscape materials: floor tile, wall tile, niche tile, grout selections, countertop, schluter
- Stand alone vanity and/or paint color for a custom cabinetry design of your choice
- Sink (if not included with a vanity)
- Cabinet Hardware (if not included with a vanity)
- Wall Hooks & Towel/TP Fixtures
- Wall Color
- Plumbing Fixtures
- Lighting Fixtures
- Bonus: Option for a stand alone shower + shower floor tile
- Bonus: Option for a freestanding tub
- Bonus: Art & Styling items (like Shower Curtain, Rugs, Wall Shelves, Framed Art, etc.)
3. Renovation Guidebook
- Your Renovation Guidebook is an info-packed PDF that will help you make smart selections from the shopping list above based on your specific bathroom, budget, and needs. It will also help you navigate future conversations with your General Contractor as your reno progresses.
4. Renovation Spec Book
- Your Spec Book is where you will record your final selections (from said shopping list) and eventually present it to your General Contractor for a bid and implementation. Precision is key to clear communication and implementation, and we’ve made it effortless!
5. Renderings, Technical Drawings & Styling Guide
- Color Renderings of a Standard American Bathroom (Multiple elevations & a floorplan)
- Technical line drawings with recommended installation location & measurements for items on the shopping list
6. Live Q&A with Interior Designers, Shawna & Kennedi
- We hold one Live Q&A via Zoom the month after each season’s Design Kits retire… which gives you a month or more to gather any questions from bathroom design for different layouts to upcoming bathroom design trends!